Transatlantic dialogue, mentorship, and networking were the major themes of the 2019 USA-Central Europe Women in Business Summit held at the Tribeca Rooftop in Lower Manhattan on October 17, 2019.
Over 250 Central European and U.S. women business leaders, changemakers, and entrepreneurs came together to hear from over 40 inspiring speakers and mentors.
See more highlights from the event below:
Photos from the Summit
Interviews with Featured Speakers
In this playlist:
- Laura Maness speaks about being all-in on equality in the workplace as CEO of Havas New York.
- Alaina Percival talks investing in yourself and pushing through discomfort and isolation as the Founder and CEO of Women Who Code.
- Johanna Joch discusses celebrating diversity, creating flexibility, and supporting each other as the VP at startup Speechagain.
- Toan Huyhn describes always learning, creating a path forward, and making small changes every day as a Venture Partner at Information Ventures.
Summit Panel Discussions
In this playlist:
- Opportunities for Entrepreneurs in Central Europe and the U.S.
- Women’s Leadership in a Transatlantic Context
- Financing Your Business
- Trailblazers in Tech
- Founders & Entrepreneurs—Starting and Scaling Up
Read Our Event Recap
Social Media Highlights
Here are a few of our favorite moments from the 2019 #USACEWomen in Business Summit.
Thank you to our honorary committee for your support: @PLinNewYork @CzechConsNY @GermanyNY @SlovakEmbassyUS and the Consulate of #Hungary in New York. ????????????????????????????????https://t.co/fdEMi60QPw
— USA-Central Europe Women in Business Summit (@USACEWomeninBiz) October 22, 2019
Check out more #USACEWomen on social:
Thank You to Our Wonderful Partners and Sponsors!
Community + Media Partners