Travel with Cultural Vistas Participants!
Cultural Vistas offers exciting travel opportunities available to our participants! These guided excursions take place throughout the year, and allow participants to explore diverse parts of the country and have unique cultural experiences throughout the U.S.! Exchange Visitors from across the globe are able to meet and travel together for once in a lifetime experiences.
A primary tenant of the J-1 Exchange Visitor Program is for participants from across the globe to experience and become immersed in America’s culture. These travel opportunities allow you to learn about America’s cultural and geographic diversity, and explore the country’s rich regional history and traditions- from experiencing food, music and fine arts, to exploring natural wonders and historically significant sites.
2018 Travel Opportunities
Las Vegas + Grand Canyon
August 30-September 3 (5 days)
Register before May 30
Registering early helps guarantee your space and allows for the possibility of installment payments! Registering after the listed installment payment dates is OKAY. The registration dates listed above are the final deadline to join a trip and remit payment.
To register online and pay by credit card:
- Download the tour packet above for your selected trip and complete all forms
- Visit Hemisphere Travel to submit registration and payment
- Click Account Login (top of home page)
- Click register/make a payment for a tour
- First time users click on the ‘First time users click here‘ link OR enter your login information if you have previously set up an online account
- Enter your Web Code (see tour participation agreement in the registration packet for your selected tour) and the requested information
- Once information is completed, you will receive a confirmation email
- As a reminder, your registration is not complete until the Permission for Medical Treatment form is completed, signed, and returned to Hemisphere via mail, fax, or email
- You may log into your account by using your email and password to make future payments
As a J-1 visa holder, you can travel anywhere in the U.S. during you program, AND during your program grace periods – the 30 days before AND after the program dates listed on your DS-2019 Form! Your grace period is a great time to take the opportunity to travel and explore the U.S.
If you choose to travel outside of the U.S., Canada, Mexico or adjacent islands during your J-1 program, you are required to obtain a travel validation signature on your DS-2019 prior to your departure. You may not travel outside of the U.S. during your grace periods. If you are planning travel abroad, please contact email@example.com for more information.