Through conference programming and participant discussions, we hope to:
- Expand viewpoints, challenge status quo or increase understanding of various forms of work integrated learning, stakeholders, or processes.
- Create synergies and relationships with colleagues, students, partners across different forms of WIL.
- Explore ideas or experiments in our work (or heads) that spark an innovative approach or outcome for topics like student readiness, learning & teaching excellence, and managing diverse capacities.
- Cope with change in our work by switching into “high gear”.
- Shine a spotlight or shed light on an issue that deserves attention and discussion.