Looking for a paid STEM internship abroad? IAESTE can help.
Cultural Vistas invites students enrolled in technical fields at U.S. universities looking to combine professional development and cultural immersion through an internship abroad to submit an application to the International Association for the Exchange of Students for Technical Experience (IAESTE).
The deadline to apply for the 2020 program is December 19.
Successful applicants will travel to one of more than 25 host countries within the IAESTE network where they will complete paid internships at companies, universities, and research organizations.
Both U.S. and international students at U.S. colleges and universities are encouraged to apply, as U.S. citizenship is not required.
Applicants should be enrolled full-time, or recent graduates, in a technical field—such as STEM, applied arts, or architecture. More details on eligibility are available on our Application Information page.
Learn More About Applying to IAESTE
- Paid internships in your technical field of study—STEM, Applied Arts, Architecture, etc.
- Flexible placements: 8-12 week summer internships, with longer-term placements available.
- Housing support arranged by an in-country support team
- Support with work permits and visas
- Networking activities and organized cultural excursions, as well as membership in the thriving IAESTE alumni network with over 9,000 members
Stay Up to Date
Follow IAESTE on social media for the latest program updates.