As a designated Exchange Visitor Program sponsor by the U.S. Department of State, candidates for the Global Career Launch program must meet the following eligibility requirements by the start of the program:
- Student Status: Applicants must be a registered full-time student attending an accredited university outside the United States at the time of application.
- Age: 19-26
- University Major: All specializations and majors are encouraged to apply.
- Language Requirements: Applicants must have a strong working knowledge of English for use in professional work environments. English language capabilities are subject to review by Cultural Vistas or potential host employers.
- Passport/Visa: All applicants must hold a passport valid until at least March 2013.
Although Cultural Vistas serves as a designated visa sponsor, it is still possible for a visa application to be denied. Please reference the Visa Denial section of the U.S. Department of State’s website prior to applying.
Completed applications will include:
- Program application
- Statement of motivation
- Resume or CV
- Copy of passport (or other government issued ID)
- University transcript
- Photo of yourself (optional)