Partner with Us
With a vast network of engaged alumni and partners throughout the world, our nonprofit has the expertise and the infrastructure necessary to implement an array of experience-based programs that promote greater dialogue, facilitate the exchange of knowledge, and strengthen cooperation across cultures.
Program Development & Customized Exchanges
Cultural Vistas strives to deliver high-impact exchange programs that are designed and administered with the utmost professionalism, and that serve a wide range of stakeholders, from international professionals to American students and embassies abroad.
Our Program Development department specializes in seeking out new opportunities that encompass our primary focus areas:
- Youth Programming
For more information on our Program Development department, click here.
For Prospective U.S. Host Organizations
Cultural Vistas is authorized by the U.S. Department of State as an Exchange Visitor Program sponsor for three categories of the J-1 Visa: Intern, Trainee, and Teacher. In addition to hosting opportunities though those programs, Korea WEST and IAESTE United States provide a unique opportunity to connect U.S. host companies with international interns.
For Immigration Attorneys
For more than 60 years, Cultural Vistas has worked closely with immigration attorneys throughout the United States, building a reputation within the law community for personal attention to client needs.
Why choose Cultural Vistas?
- Fast turn-around times: All applicants who submit a complete application within our new application windows will receive Form DS-2019 at least one month in advance of their internship start date. We also offer expedited service to guarantee an answer in five business days.
- Unmatched success: We pride ourselves on providing a flawless application process resulting in the highest visa approval rating at U.S. Consulates among J-1 sponsors.
- Flexibility to sponsor an array of programs: As a Department of State-designated sponsor for the Intern and Trainee categories of the J-1 Visa, we have the capacity to help organizations facilitate short- and long-term programs.
- Broad global network: We provide access to a range of services and supports that can connect your organization to partners and resources in more than 80 countries.
- Unparalleled support and services:
- Competitive pricing and personalized customer service with our dedicated account team
- Training plan and application assistance to meet State Department requirements
- Comprehensive medical insurance coverage for participants exceeding regulation minimums
- Ability to screen candidates, coordinate interviews, and provide support throughout the offer process
- 24-hour emergency support for participants and employers
- Free webinars discussing all you need to know about visa sponsorship
Download the Cultural Vistas Attorney Agreement. You will be required to complete this in order to register as an attorney with us. Submit to email@example.com.
For Universities Outside the United States
Cultural Vistas is pleased to offer internship placement services in addition to its J-1 Visa sponsorship services. Learn more about Placement USA.
For More Information
Interested in partnering with us? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.